Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Resources for Singers, Songwriters, Artists, Music Folks

Jan-Feb 2009 Thursdays in Santa Monica, CA
Private Voice Lessons & Music Consultations
Until now, I have offered private sessions only on the road & have been honored to support the growth of singers, songwriters, & indy artists around the country. Next Jan & Feb, I’ll be available on Thursdays in the Santa Monica area for those of you in the southern California area that want to spend some time together on your music making. Visit here to see what specific areas I can support you in (from vocal performance to songwriting to gigging, recording, marketing your CD & more). Your music matters & I’m grateful for the opportunity to help you in bringing more of that brilliance into the world! Book your session now for a $5 savings off these rates: $40-30min, $75-60min.

I strongly encourage those of you that are more advanced in singing to study with my own vocal coach, Gerald White. Visit his site to book a lesson with him in Santa Monica.

Some of you on the road have also asked for a way to continue sessions with me, so I’ll be offering phone sessions as well on these Thursdays. Again you can get more info & book your slot online.

Below are more music news/resources:

**Jan 3rd Los Angeles Workshop
with Bob Baker How to Beat the Recession, Reach Your Creative Goals, and Thrive in 2009

**Congrats to Tia Carrere & my co-writer, Daniel Ho for their Grammy Nomination
Daniel’s won like 3 Grammy’s in recent years & there’s no one more deserving with the hours, the heart, the intention he puts in his music! If you’re a NARAS member, please consider their awesome music during the voting process. I’m waiting for Daniel to win a Grammy for a sweet song we write together…c’mon!!!! haha http://danielho.com/ikenaGrammy.html

**2009 Empower Posi Music Awards
I can’t thank EmpowerMA enough for the impact they have had in my life & in my career! Submit your songs today http://www.empowerma.com/posiawards

**Imagine…You singing in Italy!!! (amateur choral singers wanted)
From Holly Phares on my email list: www.umbrianserenades.com "It's a summer choral/cultural program in Umbria, Italy that my dearest friend and colleague have designed and successfully run for three seasons over in stunning Italia for three amazing summers! If you know of any enthusiastic and talented amateur choral singers who love travel (unique and "off the beaten path"!), send them our way!"

**If you create and/or enjoy uplifting, positive music, visit: www.harmonizingwithhumanity.com & www.positivemusicassociation.com

**If you want to input all your gig dates, songs, etc. just once and put up a cool widget w/ all that info, visit: www.reverbnation.com

No comments: